- How do we arrange order of service cards?
- How do we arrange flowers for the funeral?
- When is the funeral account payable?
- What can i do with the cremation remains?
- Do I get the cremation remains back that belong to me?
- Is each cremation carried out individually?
- Are the handles on the coffin removed before the cremation takes place?
Your Questions Answered
In our opinion there is no such thing as a “standard” funeral. Each and every funeral is individual to the people concerned. It is up to those people to pay their last respects and say their last farewell in the manner that is most suitable for them.
The following information is there to help answer questions that we are most often asked about the funeral and services associated with it: